Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm "Versatile"! What do You Say to That?

The great and awesome Pink Scarf from Splendiloquent (say Splehn-DILL-uh-kwent) has sent me my very first blog award!
EDIT: Immediately after she sent me it, I got the same award from The Outspoken Introvert. Thank you both! I think the Versatile flu is going around today!

Thus, go love both of them to many pieces now (remember to bring glue so you can stick her back together again later)!


Versatile: (say Ver-SUR-tahyl) someone who is capable of or adapted to turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.
Yeah, I'm special, I am :)


Of course, every award comes with responsibilities!
In this case, you'll just have to excuse me for executing my responsibilities once, not twice!
They are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you (done!)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Alright...here goes!
Take a deep breath here.                  Ready?

  1. I'm very very bad at math. That is why I don't blog about math-related questions.

  2. I get brain-farts all the time. I would be in the middle of a conversation, and I'll suddenly forget what I was going to say. Or I would be writing something, and I'll suddenly forget which word to use.

  3. I'm completely hopeless when writing the traditional way (paper-pencil). I'm an absolute wreak without spell-check. And I write too light, which has resulted in teachers failing me because they couldn't see my writing (and thus thought I didn't do my homework).

  4. I can control my dreams (at least the one's I'm aware of). That is, I can dream about what I want to (usually Harry Potter scenarios or similar). I also sleep on my homework. I figure out what to write often by dreaming up stories.

  5. I'm really bad at socializing (both online and in real life). Thankfully there are people out there who don't mind letting me tag along with them =D

  6. I never forget bad memories, and sometimes I would suddenly recall a bad/embarrassing moment, and then it all goes downhill from there...

  7. My eyes move when I sleep. Actually, everyone's eyes moves (rapidly) as they sleep. It's scientifically proven (yes, I cheated, but shhhh~!).


Ok, now the hard part...
15 bloggers? I know like...maybe 5? I know a lot of great new bloggers, but most of them start drifting away after the first few weeks. It's a pity, really, but not all bloggers make it through the semi-depression period that hits about 2-3 weeks in. The poor, orphaned blogs...

Thus, I will like to send this awesome award to the following peoples (all of whom are hopefully still going!):

Starburst-chan at Running Like the Wind.


Fatuous Anility at...well... Fatuous Anility

Hey, what can I say? Going to school = highly skilled in cheating.
Now go spread some love!

Today's Surroundings: Icky, Melt-y Snow
Today's Object: Mug of hot Tea
Today's Color: Lavender

PS: I learnt how to correctly pronounce two words today: Splendiloquent and Versatile. I must say, I learn more on Blogger than I do in English class. Maybe I should just skip school from now on and spend my days online?

10 comments:

  1. Ok. now I have to think about 7 things about myself, and who to send this to. This might take me a few days. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ AimxAim
    Good luck! It took me a while to do, even with all the cheating =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. спасибо было интересно прочитать

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous
    You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Versatile blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anything Place
    Thanks! :D It is something I'm rather proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....its look very VERSATILE N VOUGE....congrats hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe!! Congrats for the award.. i love your template. i too have a green one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GvSparx
    Thanks :)
    Did you know that green is good for your eyesight?
    I love your twitter bird. It's so cute and it keeps flying around and landing on things :D

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?