Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a Bird!...no, It's a Plane!...

...actually, no, it IS a bird! A Twitty-Bird!

Just a quick update to document the important things I've done today, which includes (and only includes..) making a Twitter Account!
So back on January 1st, I asked my readers on this blog for possible suggestions/improvements, etc etc. I did get a commenter suggesting the use of Facebook in order to connect more to my readers (you!).

However, since I have spent most of last week and this week murdering criticizing Facebook and it's privacy problems, I feel that making an account on the Big Blue F might be just a teensy bit hypocritical.
So, I thought I would move over to the next biggest (and coincidentally, also blue) thing: Twitter.

Now, I don't know about expressing my ideas in 140 words (I can barely get anything published here that is less than 500!) but I would be very happy to share my half-born ideas with the Twitty. Of course, discussions about topics/posts of interest will also be rather welcomed! If you feel like reaching me about something, drop me a line (which can be done by scrolling through my sidebar).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to feed a very hungry baby bird.
Anyone knows what it eats?



Follow SweetFunshine on Twitter

PS: Blue = the non-appetizing, but very sociable color. What does that tell you about being popular and eating yummy foods? The world is full of dangerous influences, if you just know where to look...

5 comments:

  1. I heard it likes cookies and candy fluff, but I never had one so I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joking aside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ian Lowe
    Cookies and candy fluff? I'll be sure to try that!

    @Anonymous
    Aww, a bit of joking won't hurt :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a blog award! Check it out here: http://splendiloquent.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-won-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Pink Scarf
    Thanks so much! I left you a comment on your blog to properly thank you there =D

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?