Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm Still Alive! Are You?

T-Shirt Slogan: I survived the Great un-Disaster of 2012

Is everyone still here? All assembled? Good
So what did you all think? Too much ado for nothing, eh?

Was there any changes? Did you wake up to find that your world was upside down? Did gravity disappear? Did you grow 2 extra eyes, an extra nose, and 14 more toes?
Personally, I hope something would happen. Specifically, I hope I got smarter. Some extra good-quality brain cells might be just what I need for the next important part of my life.

I never believed the 2012 stuff. Mostly because I didn't think anyone would be lucky enough. I mean, I graduate High School by mid 2013, so if the world ended at the end of 2012, that would spare my finding out that I failed all of my last exams and was declined from all possible universities and will have to live the rest of my life in a box.
Quite frankly, I don't think anyone is lucky enough to skip that part of life!

Still, it was pretty interesting, don't you think?
And the irony of this is, this message is a scheduled post. I actually wrote this 2 years ago. If something actually did happen, then the only people left to see this would be aliens!

Are YOU an alien?
If you are, I leave you my last 3/4 of a pack of gum. My most prized possession! Take good care of it, and I'll leave it to you to make new favors, so make me Proud!

Today's Surroundings: Oxygen
Today's Object: Jars
Today's Feelings: Dull Gray

Whats that? They timed it wrong? It was actually supposed to be December 27th 2012?
Oh dear, here we go again...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, before I read that you wrote this 2 years ago, it could have been written this morning! Plus I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?