Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Salmon + School = Survey?

Greetings everyone!

I have a bit of a dilemma. You see, it's almost summertime, so schools are getting ready for summatives and exams. The summative project we have received in Geography includes making a survey to find out about awareness about a geography-related issue.

I thought that only surveying my classmates will end up with the same overall results (because everyone is at the same stage in life) so I had decided to host my survey (my homework) online so I could have a bigger variety of people answering the questions.

If you have the time, please Click here to Take the Survey! The survey itself is about Salmon awareness. Although it is mostly focused on salmon in Canada, please feel free to take the survey if you are from another country!

Thank you so much for helping out!


Today's Surroundings: Wind Mill
Today's Object: Cherries
Today's Feelings: Tan

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Im only 13 but if you want you can check out my blog its mostly just poetry though

    http://sacred-sapphire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mily
    Its not very kind to leave spam messages like that. As a blogger, you should know how to comment, because thats just as important as posting!

    @ Geneva
    I'm glad you liked it! I'm only 2 years older than you, so age doesn't make any difference to the quality of your work =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of your geography project. Mine were not the most interesting...

    I like your blog. I hope you post again soon!

    And when you get the chance, please check out my blog, too. Ah, now I feel bad because this will be the third blog recommended to you.

    http://4flavorfulflavors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?